The best image downloader for download pictures from website.

For Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008

Login   Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » PicaLoader - Download pictures from website » Feature Suggestions

Post subject: Save profile information inside PLP file
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:48 am 

This is sort of a feature request and bug report:

When working as a 'user' on XP, I created a project and a custom profile. Then I added tasks to that project using the custom profile and saved the project.

Later, I reopened the project and started it, and VS2005 debugger kicked in with an unhandled exception.

After playing around with it a bit, I think this is the problem. As a user I can not save the new profile (no write permissions to that directory). When I went back through the settings for the tasks, and just selected all pictures profile (it was already selected, but I selected it again by clickin the drop down list and choosing it), I was able to start the project without a problem.

I have verified this. I reopend the project, created a profile and set it as the profile for the task, and saved the project. I then restarted the program, loaded the project, and started it, and got the exception.

Open the project again, and all I have to do is select the task and activate the options page, and press start and it works.

Additionally, this would be useful if PLP files are saved/redistributed, because the recipient may not have the profiles that the sender has.

Board index » PicaLoader - Download pictures from website » Feature Suggestions