The best image downloader for download pictures from website.

For Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008

Login   Register    Search    FAQ

Post subject: Re: HowTo - Download full size pictures from ImageFap
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 am 

I ve tried everything to get this to work it just wont work. says read 15 pages then doesnt download any images. if i get rid of the full - it shows the thumbnails and downloads them. Please help. And is it possible to downalod full galleries of a mameber?

Post subject: Re: HowTo - Download full size pictures from ImageFap
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm 

Troepam wrote:
Hi, Koalabear. Everything works for me except for one thing.
When I download a comic picaloader gives the pictures strange names. It doesn't gives the image the filename the site says it has. It seems to use the name that is in the url of the picture. This is very unhandy since it is very hard to put an entire comic in the right order. Could you please tell me how to make it use the filename that ImageFap gives it?

Hi everyone im new here, i just got the trial version of this amazing program, but i seem to have the same problem as this person, i tried:

"checking "restore original file time" when alll photo are downloaded in folder sort by "date modified" to do this go to project properties-[at bottom ]other-restore original file time", but no luck, the images remain unsorted to me, i also tried, making the file names a sequence number, but no luck either, when i look at the project, the images are displayed in download order, and thats the order i want for them, so is there any way to rename them from the program, or give them the proper order??? :?:

Thanks in advance