The best image downloader for download pictures from website.

For Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008

Login   Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » PicaLoader - Download pictures from website » Resources & Tutorials

Post subject: Make Custom Mother's Day DVD As Gift
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 am 

Mother's Day, also known as "second Sunday in May", is the day to celebrate mothers and all she have devoted to the family. Now it's the time to start planning for the Mother's Day. Why not make Mother's Day 2009 the most special and memorable one she's ever had?

As for me, I plan to create a Mother's Day slide show on DVD and send to my mom as a keepsake. Maybe we will watch Mother's Day DVD slide show on TV together, too and this will be our precious lifetime memory of us and other family member. I also believe this would definitely touch my mother's heart because she is such a susceptible mother, and above all, she loves me so much that she is proud of everything I do for her. How about this Mother's Day idea? If you also want to make a Mother's Day slide show, either heart-warming or funny, go through this photo to DVD Mother's Day slide show tutorial, and give a perfect Mother's Day to your dear mom.

Supplies:

1. Digital photos (e.g. Carnation flower photos)/videos and music
2. DVD photo slideshow software (here takes Wondershare Movie Storyfor example)

Step 1: Gather up photos/video and import

Download Wondershare Movie Storyand install it. In the Slideshow tab, you can import your photos for years and videos into the program through the Add Photo/Video button. And if required, you can also edit the imported photo/video using the built-in tools issued by double-clicking photo/video thumbnails on Storyboard. You are suggested to use an emotional song that both you and your mother like. To add a mother's day song, double click the empty region of music table.

Step 2: Change transition or motion effect

By default, once you import photo/video, random transition effects would be applied automatically. However, you can change them as this: click thumbnails on Storyboard between two photo thumbs to bring up the editing dialog, in which click any transition effect to preview and click Apply to replace current one. You can also specify motion effect (also known as Ken-Burns effect) to desired photo. To do so, click the pentagram on photo thumbnail to open the Motion Effect panel and apply similarly as above.

Step 3: Author Mother's Day slide show DVD menu

If you want to burn your Mother's Day slide show onto DVD, SVCD, VCD Disc, Wondershare Movie Story allows you to author a personalized DVD menu. So, after switching to Menu tab, simply double-click a Mother's Day menu template on the left hand side to apply it to your Mother's Day slide show. Next, edit the menu as you like, including menu titles, slide show thumbnail, menu text and DVD menu background music.

Step 4: Burn DVD or create video

It's time now to burn your Mother's Day slide show onto DVD disc or create video in various formats. Burning DVD disc with Wondershare Movie Story is an easy job. There is only one thing you should pay main attention to. Make sure you have select the correct TV Standard before burning. Otherwise, you would encounter problems. For American people, keep the default NTSC standard. After burning, insert into your DVD player and enjoy Mother's Day slide show on big screen TV. Alternatively, share on YouTube with friends and family. Note that both *.mp4, *.avi, *.3gp and *.wmv video files generated with Wondershare Movie Story are supported by Youtube.com.

Happy Mother's Day 2009 and have a wonderful celebration with your mom!

Download Wondershare Movie Story for FREE NOW

Related Artical:
SEVEN Tips for Making Special Mother's Day Slide Show

Board index » PicaLoader - Download pictures from website » Resources & Tutorials